Sunday, May 9, 2010

A month long

As I promised, here is a blog of what has been happening in our lives over the past month or so. A lot has gone on but I'm not going to get into too much detail, unless needed.

We went to the most adorable indoor black light putting course


And Jake made friends with a turtle.


We've had a couple trips out to the lake and can't wait for the water to warm up so we can start to play out there more!


Jake decided he'd rather wear daddy's shoes than his own.


Jake and I flew down to Utah and surprised my mom for her birthday. Her look was priceless!


There, Jake learned to play air hockey... and was DANG good at it too!


He bowled...


And we got to see some of our cousins that we hadn't seen in a long time and some we had never met!


Jake grew about 7 feet.


My mom turned a year younger!


And I made a carrot cake... from scratch might I add. I did have orange fingers from shredding carrots.


Maddie and I, along with other friends, ran and finished a 5K for Breast Cancer! YAY!


Jimmy finally went and did his indoor skydiving I bought him last year for his birthday.


He went pretty high!


And that has been about it! Simple and sweet!

So until next time, have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. You've been keeping BUSY! How did the 5k go? I'm so glad we got to see you and meet little Jake!!

    ReplyDelete