Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our life continued...

Last Monday, Jake had to go to the doctor for an infected finger. I noticed it the Friday before and it just looked a little swollen and red to me so I figured he had smashed it in a cabinet somewhere (which he always does!). By Saturday, the redness was going further down his finger and by Sunday, there was something green under his nail. So I took him to the doctor to find out the green stuff was puss under the nail and it was definitely infected. Poor baby! The dr. popped the puss and gave us a prescription for antibiotics.

Here is a picture of the finger before the doctor's appt. ***WARNING*** It is a little gross.

The weekend before that, us Belangers went on (what we didn't know was) our last boating trip this year. The day was perfect and the water was nice, though a bit chilly. We actually decided to beach the boat and walk on the shore.

Here are my boys walking around...
Little stinker boy wanting more snacks...

Daddy in his goggles (haha)

And me hanging out in the boat.

Fun day!

Since the weather has been cooling down here, it has been really nice to go outside... well this week is windy, but last week was nice. So Jake and I headed to the park. We got some chicken sandwiches and has a little picnic.

This duck walked RIGHT up to us... notice our shoes, so close!

Then we fed the other ducks Jake's bread since he only ate the chicken.

I thought we were going to get eaten. Once all 9000 of them showed up, I threw the bread on the ground and ran away. Here they are going to town on the bread.

Swing time!!!

And then Jake took a little "ride" in this car...
Now I wonder- is it breed into men to automatically put their arm on the seat behind them... guess he's just waiting for some cute little girl to come sit next to him.

Slide time was last!

That night was an Angels vs. Yankees game... so I made a pizza (a little silly shape)

And we watched the game. Jake had his thunder-sticks! WOOO!!

Too bad we lost the series and now the dang Yanks are going to the World Series. WHATEVER! HAHA

Well until next time, have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment