Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vampires and frankensteins and bears and lambs... oh my!

Okay, okay... I know I have been M.I.A. recently so I'll make it up by posting two posts... the second is MUCH longer. HAHA

Saturday, a group of us went to Springs Preserve for their Halloween Trick or Treat event. The kids all dressed up. It was pretty dang hectic and more for older kids, but it was still entertaining.

Here is Jake the vampire hanging with his buddies, Jake the Bear and Emily the Lamb


Jake and Jake saying "what's up"


My handsome boys... Jake already having a little bit of his candy. He was cranky so this helped HAHA


There were the cutest little figures all over and these were sooo cute and hilarious I had to take a picture


He's waiting for an unsuspecting person to walk by so he can suck their blood...

Our Family... (grump boy!)


Justin, Stephanie and Frankenstein Jayden


Nick, Jennifer, Jake and Emily


Buddies hanging out on the grass eating some snacks


On Sunday, we took a drive around the lake (not totally around, just to a couple places HAHA). During the drive Jake got fuss so I gave him from pringle sticks and mid-chew, he fell asleep! HAHAHA I had to get a picture of it. Do you see the stick still in his mouth!


Patty came along for the ride. Here are our babies!


SOOOOOOOOO keep reading on to the next blog and hopefully I have caught up. HAHA

3 comments:

  1. He is the cutest little vampire ever!! So adorable. I still need to meet this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW soooo cute. I love my grandbaby soooo much!!! I love his mommy and daddy too!!!

    Granny Syd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute vampire. Hope his finger is OK now, Bless him. Looks like you've all been having lots of fun. Fab pics, as always.

    ReplyDelete