Monday, November 2, 2009

HallowEEEEn!

Happy Halloween!

I cannot believe Halloween is over and it is November! BUT it was a great Halloween and we had a blast. Here are just a ton of pictures.
The day before Halloween we had a pumpkin carving/ poker get together.

Stephanie carving a pumpkin


Jennifer carving her pumpkin
Then it was HALLOWEEN!!!!! I love this holiday!

Jake getting ready to knock at his first house.


LOVE this picture. He looks so small


Pop Pop answered the door and got a little scared I think HAHA


Jake's treats!


Jake and Jayden with PopPop


Stephanie, Justin and Jayden as Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein and baby Frank


Jake in on the fun!


2nd house! Grandparents Belangers


Visiting Nana at work


My vampire pumpkin I carved for Jake


My other pumpkin. I loved it. HAHA


Our front door. HAHA


Our kiddos... dressed up. Patch has a cape on too


Jake wanting MORE candy. HAHA


Siblings


Jake's scary faces HAHAHA


Jake waiting for trick or treaters


Momma and her boy


My handsome boys. LOVE this picture


Slide time!


Had to take the cape off... he looked like a black-jack dealer or magician without it HAHA


Playing with Jake's new light


And reading his Halloween book.

Such a fun time! Hope you enjoyed.
Until next time, have a good one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fab pics. Looks like you all had a great time. The outfits are brilliant - the little ones look so cute. :0)

    ReplyDelete