Monday, December 14, 2009

Bellagio AND Gingerbread

This weekend has been a fun one, let me tell you!

Friday night, we headed to the Bellagio Conservatory with my best friend, Kerry and her man, Peter. It was so beautiful. First we stopped to get some food at Mac Grill. Kerry got some cute pictures of Jake.



Jake's crazy smile. HAHAHA He looks like a squirrel or chipmunk. HAHA
We then headed to the conservatory. He looks so thrilled huh?



Look how cool! Giant Nutcrackers!

Here we are! There were thousands of poinsettias

In front of the giant Christmas tree

My hair cooperating beautifully. HA!



I think this rocking horse was my favorite. It was so neat.

Kerry and Peter!!!!!! YAY!
There were also Reindeer made out of pecans and polars... each made out of 30,000+ carnation flowers!
Saturday, Jake and I went Christmas shopping with Judy, a tradition that has gone on for as long as I can remember. 15 years at least, I'd say.
Sunday, after a long day of errands and other activities, we went to U-Swirl with our friends, Jake's best friends Jake and Emily and their parents. Some of the funniest things I've seen has been watching those babies playing on those couches. It's hilarious and could possibly be a short movie. HAHA
Then we came home and made a Gingerbread Village. I even got Jimmy to help build!
Starting the village.. we had to taste everything to make sure it was good.


Building away! Jake eating candy..

And more candy...
Mr. Innocent. HAHA

And this is my favorite. He picked up the phone and started to have his own little conversation on it. So I added a caption...

Once Jake started to eat the village (okay, so I gave him the piece) I took video. It's cute and at the end a little dancin'... oh and the finished village!

Well until next time, have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. A real cute chipmunk smile. LOL Looks like you have had more fun times. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!! I love when Jakey does his little dance moves. So cute :)

    Such cute pics!

    ReplyDelete