Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Midnight starts a new year. I am so excited and looking forward to this new year, 2010. 2009 has not been a great year for many reasons... all of which will be talked about later as well as a blog on Christmas. But for this blog, I want to talk about my resolutions for the new year. An acquaintance of mine put on his facebook a slogan for the new year... "Better than its been, 2010" and I am so hoping for that.

So for my resolutions:
- Work out and eat better. And with this is the usual "lose weight" but that should be a given. Really I just want to get into a workout routine and learn not to eat junk! And chill on the sodas. I was doing great until the last couple weeks of this year.
- Not be afraid to say what's on my mind/stand up for myself. And for more detail, I will probably talk about this in a later post. But really I am so scared of hurting people's feelings that mine always get so torn apart and hurt... or people just don't care enough to see that so maybe if I stand up for myself, my feelings won't get hurt as much.
- Find more time for myself and my husband. I need to find time for me... and for me and him. Date nights maybe??
- Be happy! Pretty simple right?
- Learn something new and fun or take a class that would be out of the ordinary. Maybe I will start learning sign language soon or take a cooking class.
- Start selling some of my crafts. I don't know if this will really happy or what not but it would be cool and fun.
- Tell my family and friends how much they mean to me. I'm sure my family knows it but sometimes my friends... I'm a little scared they don't know what they mean to me. And I really want to be better friends with some of them but would feel silly telling them that.
- Have the best and most fun & educational year with Jake. He is growing so fast and learning just as quick so I want to be able to remember and enjoy each day and milestone with him. He's so awesome.
- Make this year memorable. I want to take a ton of pictures and make tons of memories. I want to take a trip with my little family and have many girls night with my friends. I just want this year to be great!

So let's get my list started, huh? Well I guess I have until midnight to do that. HAHA I hope to hear all of your resolutions. And soon, I will give a full update of December. I have been slacking and will pick back up on it. HAHA

Until next time, have a great one... and Happy New Year! Be safe and have a ball!

3 comments:

  1. Adrie I can totally relate to the Standing up for Yourself one! I've had issues with this for awhile now and have finally had it! We'll have to work on this one together!! Happy New Years to you and your cute family!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Love the goals :)

    You can do all of them, for sure. One step at a time, one day at a time.

    youre awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck on those Goals - am sure you can do them all. :0)
    Happy 2010 to you & your loved ones. :0)

    ReplyDelete