Monday, April 5, 2010

Big scary trucks

We went to the monster trucks last weekend. It was so much fun! Jimmy and I have gone 2 or 3 times prior and thought it would be fun to go again this year and take Jake along. At first, Jake did NOT like it at all! And he only wanted to sit with daddy, his protector!
I was the photographer and must say I got some pretty awesome photos. Look how high some of the trucks went. Serious air!

And I think this might possibly be my favorite photo. The truck in focus and the objects around not. So fun!

With all the action going on, we were able to get a family photo. Cheese!


And by the end of the event, Jake kind of liked it I think. What do you think?
I think we will definitely be making this an annual family event. Way too much fun! And I think I found a new career to pursue. Who wants to back me? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment