Thursday, August 5, 2010

Adios Vegas

We are moving!!!!!!!!

Yes, I know I haven't updated my blog in forever. But we went on vacation then found out we are moving, so I have been SUPER busy.

Jimmy got a new job opportunity in North Utah and we need to be there in a little over 2 weeks. I am completely freaking out! I'm sad to be leaving all the family we have here and all my amazing friends. I told my two best friends this week and seriously, had to hold tears back.

It will be a good but major change. We are going to actually experience all the seasons and be in a totally different atmosphere than Vegas. I think Jake will love it though it will be a huge adjustment for him.

There is still so much running through my mind with the move but I'm trying to take it just a day at a time. And I will try to post more in the next couple days of our vacation, the baby and our move.

Until next time, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment