Thursday, October 28, 2010

Carnivals galore

For Labor Day, Jake and I went to Parowan for the carnival. We were able to see my grandparents and dad. I didn't get many pictures but we did have fun. Jake and I rode the Ferris wheel and took a ride down the big slide. We also went to the rodeo and the parade.

A couple weeks later, there was the Salt Lake Fair. Jimmy, Jake and I went with my mom, step dad, sister, her boyfriend, brother and niece. It was so much fun! And huge! I was able to get pictures there. Jake rode a couple of things and had a blast!

Merry-go-round!!!


The big slide (one of his favorites!!)


The helicopter... Hilarious how Jimmy squeezed in there!


Then my little cowboy!


There were also a ton of animals we looked at, some yummy food and a great place to people watch. HAHA We can't wait to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment