Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick update!

Okay, so I completely understand its been almost (if not over) a month since I've last blogged. There have been so much going on with us Belangers in the last 2 months! Moving to a new state makes for a very busy life.

A couple upcoming blogs will be about our first "home" in Utah, our new house, carnivals, Vegas trips, Jake turning 2 and probably one or two other things.

There will be a lot of information coming, so be prepared! haha I'm hoping to get at least one or two more blogs done tonight but cannot guarentee anything as I'm tired and currently in the middle of watching the baseball game (Go Rangers! Yay for Nolan Ryan ::wink::).

So stay tuned. Because if I don't do it tonight, this weekend, I will for sure get off my bum and post some stuff. Pictures are necessary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment