Monday, March 14, 2011

Our new angel

Isabelle Sydnee was born February 27.


Labor and delivery were great! Everything went so well! And Jake even was so great with her when he first met her.
The second Izzy was born, all my worries were gone. And then the first week home was so amazing. It feels like Izzy has always been here. There hasn't been any awkwardness and all the fears I had were just fears. None of them have come true.

Jake has adjusted wonderfully! He asks to hold Izzy and kisses her tons. Of course he still has his toddler outbreaks but its all normal things. He has really been so great. I'm so happy the transition has gone as smooth as it has. He has had a couple of "I need my mommy to myself" moments and has gotten them. :)
Here are a couple more pictures of my sweet new angel. She is just so amazing. I'm pretty much convinced that Jimmy and I have the greatest, most awesome, cutest babies ever!




I'll try to update more often. Things have just been insanely more busy with a new little one. :) Until next time, have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... now that was a surprise. I don't visit in ages & find you've not only moved but had an adorable baby girl too. Congratulations! And Good Luck in your new home. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition AND having all your fears/ worries washed away! So lucky that Jake is a great big brother and adjusting really well- that's definitely something to be grateful for! Enjoy that sweet little girly girl!

    ReplyDelete