Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hormones... Shmormones (very difficult to say, really!)

Some days, this move seems like a bad idea. Some day I feel very left out. And on those days, I wish we hadn't moved. BUT some days, I really love the move. Some days its nice to have some distance and be able to appreciate things differently. You can see what relationships are strong and what not. Some days I am so happy to be away from Vegas and the constant fear of that place. Some days I miss the familiarity of it. Some days I wish I knew more people here, had more friends in our new area. Some days I'm happy to just have the few close people and don't want any more. But I do hate missing parties and weddings and girls nights, cocktails on the spur of the moment. I hate not seeing my best friends a couple times a month. But still, I think in the long run, this move was right.

I don't know really anymore. My pregnancy hormones are ALL over the place these past few days. I know I've completely shut my hubby out on more than one occasion over the past week or so. Why, oh why, do your hormones have to go all out of whack along with your whole body during pregnancy? No fun!

ANYWAY, we are a week away from seeing our beautiful little Isabelle. My nerves about her arrival are starting to calm themselves. I know it will be a huge change, but if I keep Jake in the picture as much as possible and give him individual time (as a SAHM) I think we will all be fine. I'm so much more worried for him than anything else... BUT that's what mom's do right? They are always more worried, scared, cautious, aware than their kids are. Always. So I just need to remember no matter how bad I think it is/will be, it will be MAYBE half that. I will let every one know when our little girl gets here. :)

So until next time, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment