Friday, February 11, 2011

Rounding 3rd, heading for home

Here's a quick pregnancy update. Currently I am 38 weeks along. Baby girl's due date is RAPIDLY approaching. We are scheduled for induction on the 27th of this month. Can't believe it's almost here!?

So I've told all you that we are expecting a girl. But I haven't told you her name, unless with the previous post you already found out. Her name is going to be Isabelle Sydnee.



Some photo updates of our progress.

Here's me at 23 weeks


And again at 33 weeks


I'm very happy with this pregnancy's weight gain! I've been staying on track to what I have wanted to gain and that makes me ECSTATIC! :)

This past weekend, we tried to take some pregnancy pictures. Now I wasn't too pleased with them for the most part but there were some cute ones with Jake. In these, I'm 37 weeks along.

Here's the proud big brother! (He has NO idea what's coming. HAHA)


LOVE this picture!


Loving his Momma and sister!


Awww... smooches!


So as I've said before I'd probably be talking about my feelings. At this point my body is ready to be done. I have siatic pain and horrible round ligament pain. Can't hardly sleep. Ice cream and baths are my FAVORITE things ever. And poor little girl is getting so cramped. She feels like she'll burst out of my side at any moment with one of her kicks.
Mentally, however, I'm not too ready. Honestly, I'm FREAKING out! I of course want to meet her so badly I can hardly breath but I can't really explain the freak out. I'm so nervous. Of course I did just fine with my first child. But again, Jake's all I know right now. And I'm going to have to try to pay as much attention to him as I can while also having another child. Ahhhh!!!! Its so easy with one kid. He gets my attention all the time for the most part and now it will have to be split. And then just starting all over again as a "semi" new mom? Kind of scary! There's no stopping it at this point. HAHA But the nerves have taken over my mind so much lately. We are two weeks away from a major change. I'm ready... I really am. I just want everything to go smoothly and as perfect as possible for our little family. I can't always plan what will happen (which is COMPLETELY unfair! haha) but I know I will do my best as a mother and wife to make things work out. And they will! I guess at this point, I just need to realize that I can't control everything. It's just the unknown that's got me. But bring it on!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So exciting that she is almost here! If it helps ease your nerves a little....having Naiya was a piece of cake! The second time around was such an easy transition. Tyler can be a butthead with her (for some reason he likes to be mean) but as far as the transition....loved it! You will do awesome....you're a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry so much! It is definitely a transition and everyone goes through some growing pains, but there are so many things that are easier the 2nd time around. Jake will have a tough time at first and you'll have to watch him like a hawk (since toddlers LOVE to SMOTHER the hell outta their siblings), but soon enough they'll be best friends. Everything will be a-okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send Jake to Grandma's house for a week so you can adjust to the newborn routine all over again! He'll get more attention that way too!

    And give him special toys to only play with while you are busy feeding baby (in a special basket or container).

    You'll do great; you can do it; you're a great mama; you've done it before so you can do it again!

    Good luck, Adrie! Can't wait for the pics of your little princess!

    ReplyDelete