Thursday, February 10, 2011

December

So as I said, I can't find our other camera card so I have few pictures through December. Once I find it though, I'll be sure to come back and update.
In December, we got a new car! We traded in our truck (which we all loved!) and got a Toyota Sequoia. I wanted an SUV and 4WD so my sweet hubby agreed and we went hunting for one. And here she is!!!!!!! After many problems (really it was such a roller coaster with this dang thing) things are good now and I am so in love with it!

My birthday was also in December. Yep, that's right. I'm old! Okay, well not old but getting up there. I'm getting to the point that I can't really remember how old I am. HAHA Sad huh? It was a good birthday and I was definitely spoiled by everyone. :)

I also had some time to do a couple crafts. I made a snowman and a tree skirt for the holiday.
We hosted a Gingerbread House night. Brock and Atley made this spectacular house.
And here's Maddie and her boyfriend with their cute little houses.
And finally our train! Jimmy and Jake worked on the structure of the train while I decorated. But we didn't get a family picture with it.


Jimmy's parents were also able to come down for a visit in December. We took them to Ogden to see the lights, up to Park City to walk around and got to show them our new house. It was a fun visit! (pictures though are on said missing card)
All in all, December was pretty fun... a bit stressful with the holidays like always but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment