Thursday, February 10, 2011

November

So I was planning on doing a big update today (and guess for the most part I still can) but I cannot find one of my camera cards that would have November's pictures on them. SOOO a recap of November (that which I can remember) will have to do.


LET'S SEE! Jimmy was gone for two weeks in November for work so it was just me and Jake. That was INSANE! I had started potty training the first week he left. BAD idea. It didn't go far and by the end of the two weeks and several break downs, I was SO happy Jimmy was home.


While he was gone though, my mom and I took Jake to Disney on Ice. I didn't know quite how he would react... but he LOVED it!


We did "fishy faces"


And he was very excited to see Mickey and the gang.
When Jimmy got back, it was a couple days from Thanksgiving. We headed to my dad's house for the holiday. It was such a nice time! Jake learned to play Candyland and got his colors down that weekend! It was awesome!
We then headed to Vegas for a couple nights to visit Jimmy's family and to see some friends. We headed home and got ready for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment