Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tarzan away!!!!!!

I finally got it on video! Jake acting like Tarzan! After many failed attempts, last night Jake was in a good enough mood to let Daddy video tape him as we did his Tarzan. It's really a silly thing. I help him bang (tap really) his hands on his chest as he yells (it's a soft yell) like Tarzan. We've been doing this routine for friends and family for about a month and now I'd like to share it with you. Personally I think it is the funniest thing!



Also, just this morning, he has been getting on his knees and hands and rocking back and forth. I give him a month and he will be crawling. This kid wants to move SOOO bad it frustrates him. I got a couple pictures. I just don't know how well they are, or if you can really tell.

He got a little tired after all that hard work...

Man, my little man is growing so fast!

2 comments:

  1. So very cute! Brings back lovely memories of when my DS was small (he 23 now). Looks like you all had a lovely Easter too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! HOW FREAKIN CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete