Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peter Cotton Tail is Coming to Town!

This past weekend, our little family took a trip up to my dad and step mom's house. My step brother is leaving for basic training and we wanted to see him before he left. So we loaded the truck and drove up to St. George on Friday. Saturday, there was a nice lunch prepared for the family. Brock, Alicia, Atley and my grandparents were there too! It was a lot of fun and the kids got to open some Easter gifts.


Jake got a cute dancing bunny from Brock, Alicia and Atley and some bath toys, a book and some cookies from Grandma Dawn Ann and Grandpa Curt. The kids all went and played outside after lunch. Jake and I sat on the grass while the girls played with some flowers.


Sunday, we got ready and Grandpa Curt, Grandma Dawn Ann, Brock, Alicia, Atley and the three of us got some lunch and headed over to the park. We didn't get a ton of pictures but Jake and I did a little swinging and sliding. Atley was going up and down the slides too! It was such a beautiful day! (Don't mind the hideousness of me in the pictures)



Earlier in the week, Jake got his first Easter present from Granny, Gramps and Aunt Maddie. He got an adorable outfit for summer, a stuffed animal dinosaur (which he loves... I swear this kid is obsessed with stuffed animals) and a sippy cup with his name on it!



Jake and I also made gifts for our family for Easter. We made Easter bunny suckers and jelly bean carrots and put them in little baskets.


It's so crazy to think that this Sunday will already be Easter... the middle of April, and the start of spring! Where has time gone? It's causing me to go CrAzY!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL You are so creative with the jelly bean carrot and the bunny pop!!!

    ReplyDelete