Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My darling boy





My little amazing man,



I cannot believe you are six months old! I love you so much and am proud to be your Momma. In your short life, I have seen you grow so much and I can't wait for what else there is to come. You are my little man!



Soon, you will be walking, running, playing baseball, going to school... graduating college, getting married and having kids of your own. Okay, some of those are a long time from now but still. You are growing up so fast and I am lucky to be able to be around you for all your special moments. I cherish every morning I wake up with you, holding you, kissing and snuggling with you every day. I love that any silly song I make up for you is your favorite song and it will calm you down or make you laugh.



You are the most important person in my life and I'm just crazy about you! I wish you were little forever (because it is so easy to hold and snuggle you right now), but of course I know that so many more adventures will come our way as you grow and I look forward to them. Daddy and I LOVE you VERY much!

4 comments:

  1. OMFfreakinG!!!!! That is sooooo cute!!! Awwwww!!! Man I wanna see him he is sooo adorable!!! (and you) Haha. I love you sooooo much!!!!! Xoxoxo
    ~MAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh a little Jakey newsletter!:) I can't believe he is 6 months already! He is growing up to be such a handsome little man. I cant wait to see him crawling and walking and playing baseball and getting married ..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL this was adorable. You are a really good writer! You always express so much! And WHY aren't these pictures up on your myspace?? You know I don't check these blogs that often!!!

    ReplyDelete