Monday, March 9, 2009

Want

Lately, I have been thinking about my life and my future and what I hope to get out of it, or things I just simply... want. So I decided to express them and just hope that it happens one day.

I WANT...
- a house that I COMPLETELY love, that I wouldn't want to move out of, that I could see myself growing old in with my hubby
- to take a trip to the Caribbean and Rome
- some sort of SUV so all my kids, James, myself and our dog can all jump in and go to the lake, the park, a baseball game

I WANT...
- to make a difference in someone's life and know that I made that difference
- to donate my hair one day to someone who needs it (I just need to get my hair to the length necessary without cutting it)
- to learn sign language fluently... and hopefully one day make a career out of knowing it
- to create or invent something, even if it is just something I will use

I WANT...
- to kiss my husband and my amazing little boy every day that I can and let them know how much I love them, more than just telling them
- to be able to stay home with each of my children for at least the first couple months
- James and myself to be able to play with our kids outside and make a fort or a lemonade stand or throw a baseball around
- my kids to be happy and healthy and know they will be forever loved and for Jimmy and I to be more in love as we grow up together

I WANT...
- to smile and laugh every single day of my life
- to be comfortable with myself, my body, my mind, my ideas, thoughts, fears
- to have no regrets
- the people who have made a difference in my life to know how special they are

1 comment:

  1. I want your freaking positivity and goals for myself....

    You are amazing and I envy that A LOT!

    ReplyDelete