Sunday, March 1, 2009

Visiting gurus!!!

Jake and I took a trip up to my mom's house for a week. It was a big surprise for Maddie. I had been planning it for a month and couple wait to see her face. When Jake and I arrived, I had set up a scavenger hunt for Maddie throughout the house, one clue leading to the next until the last one landed her outside. When she opened the door to come back inside, Jake and I were standing there. She was in such shock that she started to cry. It was a great moment!



The week was filled with a lot of fun! We visited with Granny Syd and Grampa Dan (Gramps) and of course Aunt Maddie. We got to see our cousins Paige, Gage and Blayke... we finally met her! and my aunt Trish, Jake's great aunt. We did some shopping, sleeping, running around and were lazy. There were tons of pictures taken!



Maddie and I decided to do some crazy little crafts that I found at Michael's (my fave!) and even surprised my mom with some Ed Hardy glasses... "But they are Ed Hardy!" HAHA



One night, Maddie and I decided we would do each other's make-up... doing it as crazy as ever... then we would take pictures.


Jake thought it was pretty funny too, he kept laughing at up, so we got him in on the action.



It was such a great week, it was hard to leave. But it was nice to see Jimmy too... he was home working and doing school work, such a good Daddy and hubby!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah! I love the make-up photoshoot. YIKES.

    Jake is so handsome! Mad and your mom look great, too!

    ReplyDelete