Sunday, March 1, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was such a great day. Jake and I picked up Jimmy from the airport with a box of chocolates from Jake and were able to spend the whole day together... for the most part. Once we got home, we "knocked" our valentine's. I had gotten flowers the day earlier from Jimmy. Patches got a squeaky toy. Jake got some clothes and a movie, with a little surprise to come later. Jimmy got a bbq set from Jake, a cedar flavor block and candy from Patches and tickets to a baseball game from me.



Later, we went over to visit Crystal and Eddie for a little bit and Justin, Stephanie and Jayden were there. Jake opened a couple gifts from Nana and PopPop, then hung out a little bit while Jimmy and I went to go get Jake's surprise gift.
It was a fish tank! The cutest fish tank ever.



Prior to Jake, I had asked for a tank and was kindly let down... we didn't have the space. Well once I put that this tank was for our child... we got it! YAY!!! AND I was able to make space out in our living room. It works out perfectly! It's a small 10 gallons, and we currently are housing 10 fish, a frog and a crab! The other night, I took the liberty of naming all the fish and being that we are in love with the show "The Office", our fish are now named after the cast. And I DO know the names of each individual creature in our tank! Dunder Mifflin has a new location.

No comments:

Post a Comment