Saturday, March 21, 2009

All about me

I am- trying to find fun crafts to do… and I am pretty incredible
I have- the most amazing baby boy, awesome husband, wonderful family and kick ass friends
I wish- I could hang out with my family or friends all the time, without a care in the world
I miss- being stress-free
I fear- so many things, Miss Scardy cat I am
I feel- imaginative
I hear- silence, baby is sleeping
I smell- nothing really… just lit candles so those soon
I crave- hibachi food and laughs with Jake
I search- google all the time for projects or whatever…
I wonder- what this weekend has in store
I regret- not a whole lot… maybe holding grudges.
I love- Jake, James, my family, friends, Patches…
I care- about so many people
I always- try to stay positive
I am not- looking forward to James going back to work on Monday
I dance- all the time with Jake
I sing- duets with Jake
I don't like- negative thoughts or people
I fight for- what I believe in most of the time.
I write- blogs, notes, lists…
I lose- everything! My keys, phone, husband (in the store HAHA)
I win- sometimes, but lose more HAHA
I never- want someone go without them knowing how much I love them
I listen- to “crazy talker Jake” all the time and LOVE it.
I can- be crafty at times
I am scared- of so many things… remember the scardy cat comment?!?!
I need- hugs from my boys daily
I am happy- with my life, my family, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment