Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just another week...

Things have been pretty slow around here lately. Not too much to blog about. Last week was a long week... I don't know why, it just felt long. Jake and I had a play date with Jennifer, Jacob and Emily, Kerry and Andrea. It was a lot of fun. We ordered pizza and the babies played... sometimes crying in harmony. Saturday I went to Crystal's birthday party. As I was leaving, I kissed my boys good-bye and I swear as Jake was watching me leave, he said "Momma!" and started to cry. I HEARD IT! HAHA I'm sure everyone thinks I'm crazy... but it DID happen. He is a Momma's boy.


Anyway, at Crystal's party, I won the bubble gum blowing contest! WOOO!! Look at me!


The rest of the weekend was pretty low key. We didn't do too much. We got into the hot tub, and Jake LOVED it.


OH! There is one more slight update... I cut my hair! It is short, really short! I like it though. People keep asking what style I picked and it turns out they were all the same. Christan told me it was the same cut, just different styling... so I got them all. I'm a little shocked because it doesn't fit into a pony too well. DANG! HAHA


It's all good though. Until next time, have a good week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Bubble Blowing CHAMP!!! haha, and I LOOOOOVE YOUR SHORT HAIR!!!!

    ReplyDelete