Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!!

Monday was Jimmy's birthday and we had a great time! Sunday, we went boating with Brock and Alicia. I finally was able to go knee-boarding, though it kicked my butt! I'm still sore. Maybe if I do that every day for a couple months I'll have a six pack. HAHA Jake stayed with Nana and Poppop (Jimmy's Parents) then that night we had dinner over there to celebrate Jimmy's birthday.

Monday, he open his gifts from Jake, Patch and I. I was very excited this year for the presents we got him. He got an outfit, items for the boat and a GC for indoor skydiving!
Then we got ready and went on the boat again! Nana and Jayden came with us.
The water was a little chilly right when you got in, but felt good within seconds. The boys loved the water!



We even took them tubing.


It was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday wishes to your DH. Looks like you all had a fabulous time. :0)

    ReplyDelete