Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rounding out the timeline

After visiting my mom, she decided to come back to Vegas with Jake and I for a week to chill after finishing her semester of school and to see Atley, Brock, Alicia and Jimmy, and a couple of friends and family.

It was a pretty active week. Monday, I bought some flowers for my garden and planted them.
Lunch with Judy on Tuesday and dinner with the Hudema's for Cinco De Mayo. Wednesday, Brock, Alicia and Atley came over for dinner to celebrate Atley's birthday.

She opened her gifts and blew out her cake and then stayed with us for a couple of nights.



The kids got along great and played together so cute!



They played in the bathtub... it was adorable!



We went swimming at my aunt's house Thursday. Jake absolutely LOVED it!



He's such a stud! (Me, not so much)


And on Friday, we went to Brock's volleyball game (they won of course) and dinner to celebrate Mother's Day!



While it was an active week, it was really great to spend more time with my mom.

4 comments:

  1. OH my gosh Atley looks just like Maddie in that first pic! Crazy!! Jake is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL.. I love all of Jakes little faces. Especially his non emotion ones..he looks so calm and laid back! haha. Atley and Jakey are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Love the one of the stud in his shades - he's adorable! Belated Happy Birthday Wishes to both birthday girls too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteeeee!!! Love uuuuu!!! :)

    ReplyDelete