Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whatcha catchin??? UP!

**Warning- there are a LOT of pictures in this post.**

Finally catching everyone up to speed. The week before last, Jake and I headed up to Layton to visit my mom, step dad and sister. It was my mom's birthday that week so we thought it would be nice to see her and everyone else too... of course.

Maddie and I bought my mom some balloons and I made a home-made carrot cake for her... shredded the carrots and all! She opened her gifts and then we went to dinner at Tepenyaki (sp?). It was so fun! Jake was AMAZING by the fire show going on in front of us.



The rest of the week we hung out. My mom and I planted flowers in her backyard and that night, I released lady bugs on them. It was such a cool experience!



Maddie had this HUGE stuffed ape that we got for Jake to play with... he wasn't too thrilled with it though. HAHA


Maddie and I took Jake up to the park. That was HILARIOUS! There were these gnats that would NOT leave Maddie alone.



If you look closely at this picture, you will see the swarm of gnats!





Jake was taken down the slide by both of us,



and then decided to get eaten by this green guy. HAHAHA


Here are some additional photos from the week.


It was a good time. Love you Mom, Dan and Maddie!!!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD! Everyone LOVES pictures! Where did you get all those lady bugs? Jakey is getting bigger and more handsome everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you toooooooooooooooooo!!!!! XOOOXOXOXOOOXOXO
    Moedoe

    ReplyDelete