Monday, July 13, 2009

A clip, clip here

It was craft mania here at the Belanger house while Maddie was in town. We had such a blast and did so many things but crafting was one of the main things we did.

Friday we made frames. Modge Podge! They turned out so cute.


From the frames, I found out how to make hair accessories so on Saturday we did those!



While we were out running errands and getting out things for the hair barrettes, we decided to get our hair cut. Maddie got some layers and I went a little shorter. We then put dye in Maddie's hair. It turned out so beyond cute!
Here is Maddie's new do AND one of the hair accessories!



And here is mine... A little messy, but I like it.



Woo for Crafts!

Maddie's trip also included...

- a day at the lake

- a ton of baking

- fireworks and a bbq

- swimming at Abby's

- watching a million episodes of Bones (My new favorite show!)

- clothes shopping

- Maddie getting sprayed by water HAHA!!!

- time flying by WAY too fast

- her amazing camera and insane photos (which I cannot show because I'm a bit embarrassed at the faces I pull... okay just a couple)

- hanging out with the most awesome sister ever (me! HAHA j/k)

4 comments:

  1. I want your SKILLS.:) I would totally use those SUPER CUTE frames and style my hair with those SUPER cute flowers! How creative and crafty, I really love it!

    You both have great hair! Maddies hair makes her look sooo much older/mature! I can't believe how fast she's growing, lol. SERIOUSLY, though.

    BUT, more importantly: She was ALLOWED to put hair dye in her hair!?!??!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great pics - looks like you had a fantastic time. Love the frames & those cute hair accessories. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't mod podge the best?! I love it! Cute frames and clips!! I miss Maddie. She's so close now, we need to have her over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH my two beautiful daughters who I love with all my heart!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo mama

    ReplyDelete