Friday, July 31, 2009

Much needed...

Hello readers.
(Yes, I'm a little odd... I know haha)
It has been a while since I have blogged and I'm sorry. We were on VACATION!!!!!! WOOOO!!!

Jimmy, Jake and I headed to Northern Utah to see my family. We first went to the cabin for a few days. We rode 4-wheelers, did some fishing (I caught nothing!), drove to a beautiful lake, and relaxed.
I put a helmet on Jake and it was the cutest damn thing ever!!!!


During the ride, he even fell asleep.

At the lake, the boys went fishing...

and we stayed on shore.



Jake had a push-up and loved it.

Jake and Atley took a bath together in the HUGE tub... seriously this tub is probably comparable to Rhode Island. Okay... not really but...


There was a serious Wii tournament between the "tennis pros"... Maddie vs. Jimmy... James won! But then he was defeated by Brock. Whatever! HAHA


We bought a little pool for Jake to play in...


And then here is just some randomness.





After the cabin, we headed back to my mom's house. Maddie's birthday was that Tuesday. My little baby sister is 15! Can you believe it? I can't. Insanity! We ended up going to Park City on the way down the mountain and went on the alpine slide and the zip line. They were both amazingly fun! I didn't get any pictures of that... still waiting for some. HAHA BUT we did have a good time and I did make a killer cake for her that night. She got a lot of neat gifts too. We love you, Mad!
July 24th was Pioneer Day in Utah and while I'm not 100% sure what that mean, I did know we were going to light some fireworks. WoooHa! So here we are with the works flashin'.

We headed home Saturday with Maddie in tow. It was a fun time... wish vacations never ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment