Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What motivation?

So it's a new month and as I said, I would update you all on my progress of weight loss.

Update: BAD!

Maddie came into town. We worked out some but I didn't do too good. We went on vacation, soda went out the window and I drank like a fish, and didn't work out. We came home and Maddie came back with us. I still drank like a fish (just not as bad) and did some work outs but not too many because we were BUSY with I don't even know what.

Good news is that I didn't really gain any weight, just didn't lose any. Sucks to be me... or really sucks to be me with NO motivation. If I set my mind to it, I can do it. But is my mind set to it? At this exact moment? Nope. My mind is on Jake's B-Day party, all the things I have going on and most definitely not on working out. Yes, I know I am the queen of excuses. Anyone that knows me should know that. SOOO there you go. My monthly update of a not to great month. I guess I will end it there.

Good night and let's find that motivation!

1 comment:

  1. Must be the time of year: I lost motivation & actually gained weight before my vacation. Did OK whilst away but back home & it's been straight back to bad habits again. Don't beat yourself up about it: chalk it up to experience & start again with a clean slate when you're happy to do it. You'll get there (((((((((hugs))))))))) :0)

    ReplyDelete