Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am...

I am... a proud mother to the most incredible little boy that I love more than anything in this world. He is rolling over (only been a couple times), laughing AND sitting big in his bumbo chair.



I am... crazy in love with my wonderful husband, my best friend. We have the greatest little love story!

I am... thankful for my wonderful family- my parents, my siblings, my neices and nephews, my grandparents, my aunts, my uncles, my cousins and my great friends.



I am... creative, beautiful, crazy, fun, kind, caring, amazing and happy.



I am... a great mother, an amazing wife, an awesome daughter, a kick-ass sister, a sweet granddaughter, a cool aunt, a good friend and so much more.


Sometimes people just need a little confidence booster, no matter what it is. Being a mom, I have realized my life is so much more than looks. But I have a man that loves me no matter what, he loves me for me! And I have a son who calms when I hold him and smiles at me when we look at each other, he loves his Mama. I have parents who are incredible and are always there for me as well as sisters, brothers and so many other people. I have friends that will listen when I need them too, or party with me when I need a little "girls night out". All in all, I have a GREAT life and the most extraordinary people to share it with.

4 comments:

  1. Okay that was an AWESOME post! I loved those pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! How positive and uplifting and 100% true! You are awesome with the coolest lil man ever!
    I've never seen/heard you so happy before. I LOVE IT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell ya you are deffinetly (cant spell that hahaha) a kick ass sister!!! I love you so much! You are so beautiful! And the best sister ever! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! xoxo
    mad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said to you earlier, you are my sunshine and I love you with all my heart. You are a beautiful daughter, mother and wife. xoxoxoxo mom

    ReplyDelete