Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random facts

On another forum there is a post going around that if you get tagged, you need to list 16 random facts about yourself... so I thought I'd post it here also!

16 Random Facts about Me

1. I love ketchup… eat it on tons of things, but I hate the smell.
2. I’m damn near the clumsiest person alive. I run into walls, trip daily and have spilled milk on my couch too many times to count.
3. I was born in the same town as Butch Cassidy.
4. I absolutely hate bridges; they scare the crap out of me.
5. I have to put chap stick on every night before bed or I can’t sleep.
6. If I’m at a new place or camping, I will sleep with something over my mouth because a) I sleep with my mouth open and b) I believe the myth about people eating 8 spiders a year.
7. If I don’t have my necklace on, I get scared and/or feel awkward.
8. At one point I wanted to be a sex therapist, and sometimes still do.
9. I often take things “too far” in conversation.
10. I could talk about my son for hours and not get bored (though I’m sure the person on the receiving end might).
11. I often disappoint myself when things don’t go the way I envisioned them; however, they usually turn out better in the end.
12. I feel weird without mascara on.
13. I easily entertain myself with the dumbest things.
14. Jake and I dance every time we watch Ellen together.
15. I have a slight OCD problem with locks and the garage at my house.
16. I love to sleep but don’t take naps during the day because I wake up extremely cranky afterward.

1 comment:

  1. sucks to be cranky after naps because I loooove them, haha. and you can talk to ME about jakey AAAALLLLLLL the time- I wont get tired of it! :)

    ReplyDelete