Monday, January 12, 2009

Park day

In the middle of January in Vegas, the temperature was 67 degrees outside... absolutely beautiful. So what do we decide to do? Make is a PARK DAY!!!!!!!!
I was very excited about it. Jake's first day at the park... really his first day "playing" outside. How much can a 3 month old play, right? Well, mom was still excited! And our poor pup... she hasn't been outside to play (besides the back yard of course) in months. So that was our plans, we loaded up and headed out.

First we had to stop by 7-11 to get lunch- the world's best hot dogs, no joke! And chips and drinks.



We got to the park, set up our little blanket, ate our hot dogs while Jake whined because the sun got into his eyes for a millisecond. Poor kid.
Then I became camera happy! I snapped tons of pictures of Lil Man and sometimes I think he feels like he is famous with the paparazzi following him because soon he gets pissed with evil looks...







Case and point.




We then decided to feed the ducks. I know Jake can't throw the bread but hell! I was determined to make it a full park experience... especially because the playground was closed for repair... go figure.




Patches didn't really enjoy the ducks but she was out of the house so she didn't whine at all!





After duck feed and some walking around the park, we sat again on our blanket, took a couple more photos then headed home. All in all, a great day for the Belangers!

1 comment:

  1. Well thats fun!!! I bet it was a great day! I love ya tons!! xoxo
    mad

    ReplyDelete