Friday, January 2, 2009

Our first post

Well it is a new year and I thought I'd better keep up on updating everyone since I have been lacking. And I figured this was the easiest way! Christmas was awesome, but I am happy it is over. It can be stressful, and then having a little one to take shopping with you can add to that stress... but Lil man and I got it done!!!!

My resolution for this year is to keep this thing updated weekly with what is going on in our lives. I get to stay home a couple more months with Jake so I'm pretty happy. He is growing so fast, I can't believe it! Soon he will be able to play in his activity center and jumperoo and he's getting close to rolling over. Jimmy is going back to school for IT classes and he's working hard! We are all lucky to have each other.

Well until next time, keep it safe and fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so happy you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....even though you did NOT tell me about it! SCOUNDREL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adrie,

    Love your blog site. You are such an adorable family and I love you all very much. Well until next time. Peace & Love
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete