Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bows...

Lately, I have gotten some requests for the hair bows I make. They want to buy some. I'm very flattered but I don't even know how to start this. I was also told I should turn it into a business. That would be really awesome if it took off. I could go to craft fairs and try to sell them (that might possibly be my heaven to go to a bunch of craft fairs LOL).

But I don't know how much I would sell them for. There are two different styles... so would I sell them at different prices? What about headbands... I could add the bows to headbands but would that be a different price also? And what about specific colors? Brads (the center)? Design? I don't know. So I am asking you... kind people. What do you think? Should I maybe just start off small? Make them all the same (not headbands) and generic brads?

Hmmm... opinions please. Here are some pictures also.








5 comments:

  1. They are SUPER cute! It seems that the girls I know who sell the bows range anywhere from like $3-$5 depending on the size and stuff. I just met a woman the other day who was selling infant headbands with flowers on them for $10 each. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! I've made a bunch of headbands/flower clips for my girls and it's so much fun! you could totally sell those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah!! I remember making those with you. They took forever but it went by so fast. It was so much fun!! I love uuuu!!! P.s. guess who it is!!! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p...ssss... YOU ARE GORGEOUS.... (SP) HAHAHA ILL SHUT UP NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those and i want to buy some!! lol.

    ReplyDelete