Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just a quickie

Jimmy was out of town this week, leaving on Monday and came back today. Since he was gone, I actually got a lot of things done that I didn't expect to get done being that I had Jake all by myself for 3 1/2 days. I painted the bathroom and this weekend we will decorate it so I can get pictures up. I finished the last of Jake's birthday decorations and a couple other things.

Anyway, the reason for this post is to talk about my kid's sleeping. Since Jimmy was gone, I had Jake sleep with me because I have this weird and very creative mind that will go insane if I were to have Jake sleep in his bed and me in my bed, alone. Now when Jake sleeps with me, he doesn't just snuggle, he molds his body into mine. He is SOOO close that one of his arms either has to sit on top or underneath me because there is no where else for it to go. If I try to move away, he scoots his body to be right next to be again. Aww... most of the time it is the cutest thing, but after going to bed at 2am one night and then 12 the next, by the third night, I was pretty tired.

Also, when he wakes up, he ATTACKS! No joke! He doesn't want me (or if Jimmy is there) to be sleeping if he is awake. First, he will start to sit up then lay down on your tummy or ram his head into your side. Then he will turn to the side and start to kick. Most of the time, his little feet smack you right in the face. Really, he knows how to wake someone up. Now, I hate waking up most days... so by this point, I'm starting to somewhat get awake, but not fully up to his liking. So lately he has started to bite. And you know what? He bit me the other morning in the arm pit!!!!! SICK huh? It hurt beyond belief, but I guess now I know if I don't get awake by the kicking and head ramming, little teeth are heading towards me.

On a side note, my mom is having surgery tomorrow. Please keep her in your thoughts. I will let you all know how she is doing. I love you very much, Mom!

Well, until next time, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment