Monday, September 21, 2009

Tag, you're it!

A-Age: Currently, 25. Shortly, I will be 26... wow!
B-Bed size: Queen, but I really want a King
C-Chore I love: who actually loves chores? Ummm... I guess I love it when they are all done?!?! But realistically, I hate them all haha
D-Dog's name: Patches! And we are currently fostering Brody
E-Essential start to my day: stretch, kisses from my boys
F-Favorite colors: green and pink.
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-How many times have you been outside the USA: 0... I haven't left the USA
I-Instruments I play: I can play some piano from ages ago...
J-Job title: Mama, Wife! (Ditto, Rach!)
K-Kids: Mr. Jake! But we will be having at least one more
L-Living arrangements: House in Las Vegas (joy) with Hubby, Lil Man and Pat.
M-Most popular dessert at my house: Currently it is fruit pizza
N-Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital: 1 trip, 2 nights
O-Outdoor activity I have never tried, but would like to: White water rafting
P-Pet peeve: I have a lot!!!! Annoying constant noises (water dripping, dog licking) or touches (poking), water running down my arm after washing something... there are many more
Q-Quote from a movie: My favorite quote, or just any quote?... "Do you know I collect these?" "Really?" "No." / "Your wife is in a safe" "My wife is in a safe?" "Place! Safe place. Let me finish. You talk, I talk, you talk... that's how we should have a conversation" Anyone know the movie??
R- Restaurant I can eat at everyday: Melting pot... or Benihanas
S-Siblings: Oh goodness... Brock (Alicia), Maddie, Christan (Kenny), Randy (Robyn), Justin (Stephanie) Autumn (maybe mike one day)
T- Time I wake up: Whenever Lil man is ready.
U-Unknown fact about me: I was born in the same place at Butch Cassidy!
V-Veggies I dislike: onions
W-What is my dream vacation: Caribbean and Italy
X-Xrays I have had: teeth and shoulder
Y-Yummy food I make: desserts... and chicken and salsa.... I don't know what else. Oh meatballs...
Z-Zoo Favorite: Bears! But there are a lot that I love like the giraffes, elephants, dolphins...

Now I tag Kerry, Jossie and Karan!

3 comments: