Monday, March 22, 2010

Friends on Mondays!!!

It's Friend Makin Monday - created by Amber @ http://amberfilkins.blogspot.com/

1. Favorite things about Spring:

The weather, being outside without melting, birds chirping, flowers blooming, cruising on the boat, wearing flip flops...

2. What I'm doing for Spring Break:
I technically don't get a spring break BUT for my sister's spring break, she's coming down to visit me for the whole week! and I CANNOT WAIT!

3. Favorite Spring flower:

Hibiscus flower is definitely my fave. BUT unfortunately, we don't get many here in Vegas. Too hot to stay alive long. Tulips I love too! They are so pretty.

4. Do you have a garden?
I did, but now it is a sand box for Jake. And I'm okay with that because I don't really want to try to keep up with it in the heat we will soon have.

5. If so, what do you grow.

I did grow just basic little flowers and ground cover. If I were living in a better environment, I'd try more exciting things I think.

6. Do you do Spring cleaning?

Sometimes. I did just clean my computer room because it looked as though a tornado ripped through it. I need to start on Jake's room and maybe the master room a little.

7. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it's "officially" spring, doesn't mean that it feels like it for some of you}
Beautiful! I think today its somewhere around 76, with a very faint breeze. Just lovely!

8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us!


Yesterday at the lake!

9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?

Definitely going on the boat. But other wise sit out back, listening to music with Jake playing in the yard. Love having the windows open too!

10. Favorite TV show right now?

Bones. I'm addicted to it and I'm assuming they are taking a spring break (and they had Idol in the middle of their season) so I have another 2 weeks without a new episode!
I'm also loving the new show "The Marriage Ref"! I think it's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment