Thursday, March 18, 2010

Zac who??

***WARNING:: Below are pictures of some... crazy people. Beware ********


Zac Brown Band concert.. well what can I say? It was a very fun night, though the show wasn't the best. Prior to heading out, we had a couple drinks and some pizza at Kerry's house. So yummy! Jennifer made jell-o shots and I think maybe, just maybe I had one too many. We then hoped into our safe ride, a limo, and headed to the Hard Rock!

Once we got there, us girls, being very typical, had to go to the bathroom. And once in there, we HAD to take a mirror shot.


Then we got into the concert. Here is Zach! YAYAYAY!

The show opened with three, yes THREE, opening acts... which weren't that great! I was most excited about Joey and Rory. They were finalists in "So you think you can duet" a while back.
But since we were all pretty tipsy, I don't think anyone really minded. Looking back on pictures, I can tell just how tipsy James and I were. See... here is one.


Then the next. Yes, we are INSANE! HAHAHA But that's okay.


I wish I could post more pictures, but sadly my unstable self didn't take very good pictures. But I did enjoy myself. There was a brief cry in the middle of a song and I felt silly for crying... but all in all... a FUN night with GREAT friends!
So until next time, have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Fuuun!! I'm jealous! We need a night out one of these years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL! Ohhh you guys did take some really good pictures that night! I loved the Jell-O Shots! A party must, I think. :)

    I am in love with the new header! All the updated and super cute pictures make my heart happy! <3

    ReplyDelete