Monday, March 15, 2010

New friends!

I saw the most adorable blog idea with an awesome theme... Friend Makin Mondays! People with blogs can all connect. This week, the blogger, Amber (http://www.amberfilkins.blogspot.com/), is having people fill out these questions/statements below. Here I go!


I am.... so excited about finding this new blog!
I think.... Que Mas is the best Mexican Restaurant ever.


I should... blog more often
I dream.... of becoming a sign language teacher and hopefully owning a related business.
I want.... ice cream, preferably chocolate
I know... how to play sudoku pretty well.
I don't like.... onions. I actually HATE them.
I smell... nothing right now.
I hear.... Jake's signing video playing. "Mom has a mom and she's my grandma!"
I fear.... summer will come too soon and this beautiful weather will be gone.
I usually... kiss Jake a hundred times a day.

I search... google all the time for craft ideas, especially around holidays.
I miss.... being young with no worries or stress.
I always... have to put chap stick on before I go to sleep, otherwise I will NOT sleep.
I regret.... very little in my life. I figure at the time, it's what I wanted to do and got me to where I am today.
I wonder.... when we will hear anything... where we will be in a year.
I crave.... to see big numbers on Sunday at WW.

I remember... very little about high school but almost everything with Jake.
I need..... a kiss from my boys.
I forget.... to change the laundry over all the time.
I feel.... happy taxes are finally done.
I can.... make my son and my hubby smile and laugh.
I can't.... wait for this weekend and the lake hopefully.
I am happy.... period.

I lose..... pounds. Though slowly, it is the healthy way! Oh AND I do lose everything! Keys, shoes, my mind! haha
I sing.... when I'm alone or around people I'm comfortable with.
I listen... to good music, a wide range of it too.
I shop..... more for Jake than anyone. But soon will be for me when I'm a few sizes smaller.
I eat.... better now! Veggies and fruits are becoming my friends.
I love..... James, Jake, family and friends more than they will know.
So until next time, have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. :) I like this!! I'm going to do it soon, too. I didnt know that about you and chapstick, by the way! LoL.

    Everything else I know/knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy you have! But you knew that already, right? :-)

    I need to get back to losing weight. WW worked well for me, but we have to cut down costs so those dues went out the window. Still, I *know* what I should be doing. I guess it helps that spring and summer are naturally more fruit and veggie filled, right?

    Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete