Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zoo-a-hoo

A couple weeks ago, Jake and I went to the zoo with Stephanie and Jayden. This zoo was... not a zoo. HAHA It was very lacking, I guess you could say. Out of the 300 animals it said to have had, I'm guessing 250 were birds!

Here's Jake, the Zoo Keeper!


And Jayden.


Jake got to ride an elephant! Good thing it was tame. HAHA


There were some pretty cool snakes there. This one was HUGE!


And the best part of this peacock doing a mating "shake" at the female in front of him. She was NO interested in anything but the food on the ground, poor guy.


And this was my favorite picture. The boys were looking at the fish. Don't they look so innocent. Awww... if that were only the truth. haha


I think the boys had a good time, and that's what counts. So I guess I count that as a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment