Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Come fly with me

Just a little update on the whole weight loss, working out I'm doing. A couple weeks ago, I finally talked James into buying a Wii and Wii Fit of course! I LOVE it. I have always said I don't understand how people can love working out and maybe some people don't consider Wii Fit working out, but I do and I love it!

Tonight I did 50+ minutes on it and with the exception of our very busy weekend this past weekend, I have worked out every day on it for at least 30 minutes. I'm very proud of myself. No update yet on how much I have lost because I want to wait until the month is up.

I am however still doing great with my soda intake and have cut out so much junk food. Go me! So now I just wish the pounds would go away, but I know they didn't appear overnight, they will not disappear that way.

In other news (but no pictures tonight because it is late and I'm tired) just a couple of quick updates. Jake currently has 2 teeth coming through. They are the cutest teeth I have ever seen... though they hurt like a b**ch when he bites me. And they are just hurting him like crazy. My poor baby! I'd take the pain if I could. I will try to get some pictures of them one of these days.

Also, my brother's dog, Brody, is staying with us for a while. I hope he likes it here, though right now he isn't too fond of the situation.

Well I'm off to the most comfy and loved bed in the U.S.A. for some much needed sleep. So Sleep Sweet!!!

1 comment:

  1. getting off baby weight sucks huh?! And you need to come visit your fam soon so we can hang out!

    ReplyDelete