Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scrubba-Dub-Dub

I am highly convinced that no body likes showers, or water for that fact, as much as my child. Yesterday I went to get into the shower and Jake followed me into the bathroom. He pushed aside the shower curtain while still in his jammies and started enjoying getting soaked. Jimmy got a couple shots of him.



I decided that he should just get in then since he was half way wet and he just went crazy!!! He laughs so hard and splashes all around.



I think if he could live in the shower, he just might.


I'm so excited that we will be able to get into pools and the lake this summer especially now that the weather is getting warmer and the water won't be cold. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sooo adorble!! i'm dead serious when I say come to Salt Lake and hang out! Bring little Jake over and swim with us! We should have Paige and her little ones too. You think about it, and let me know next time you're coming up.

    ReplyDelete