Monday, June 1, 2009

Cougars!

A couple weeks ago, my brother took his team Coronado Cougars Boys Volleyball to state.
Jake and I were there to support the team at regions and were able to watch as Brock got some amazing awards.
They won regions and got an award, then Brock got Coach of the Year for Southern Region (I believe) and a never-before-given award from the National Volleyball Association of Southern Nevada. It was sort of an honorary award. We were so proud of him and to be there to witness him getting this spectacular award.


After winning regions and the first round of state, the Cougars were in the finals for State. Jake and I were there again along with Jimmy to show our support. Jake is so proud of his Uncle Brock, he even made a sign!

The boys played their hearts out. They were so close the whole game, neck and neck with the other team. In the final game, after some really bogus calls, the Cougars lost. However, I have never been so impressed by a team of young men and I'm so pleased that we could watch the game. Good job boys!
And to my brother, Congrats! You are an awesome coach, role model and brother. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love the sign! Wow, Brock is amazing! Annnd I love your purple in your hair. I ALWAYS have issues everytime I color my hair. It stinks!

    ReplyDelete