Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. We have been crazy busy!
Memorial Day was a blast. We went to Zion and camped with my Dad, Dawn Ann, Brock, Alicia, Atley, Robyn, Kaylee and some other friends.

Jake and I drove up on Thursday with Brock and Atley, Jimmy and Alicia came together on Saturday. We headed to Parowan on Friday to visit our grandparents and then went to the camp ground. We bunked with Brock and Alicia in a cabin. After getting everything unpacked, we headed towards the other group and played around.

Saturday, Atley and Kaylee were playing with bubbles while Jake and I laid on the grass (Brock was fishing).
Later that day, after Jimmy and Alicia arrived, Jimmy, Brock, Atley and I took a 4-wheeler ride. That was a blast, but I didn't take any pictures. Jake jumped on though after we got back.
There was a cute little playground that we took Jake swinging at.
Sunday, we went to a ghost town, my favorite activity of the weekend. It was in Grafton and is the town where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was filmed!!! The house were the filming took place at was not longer there but there was some pretty interesting houses.
We then went into town for lunch and shopping. There were some elk that the kids fed.
It was such a great trip and I actually took quite a bit of pictures. So enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment