Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thinking, planning, planning, thinking...

So I have been going crazy with ideas for Jake's first birthday. I know it is 3+ months away but I can't stop thinking about it. Today, we went to Michael's and all their b-day plates and napkins were $1 for a pack of 8 so of course I had to get them!

I have been looking around at different cake ideas and theme ideas and I have a couple. But I kind of want to make a batch of cupcakes and test my cake ideas before the birthday but I'm trying to be good, so maybe for 4th of July or something I'll do it. Who knows!?!?!

Jimmy also thinks I'm crazy obsessing over this but I figure if I get ahead start, what's the shame in that? Especially with a baby crawling around the house... I can't wait til the last minute.

So if any of you have ideas, let me hear them! THANKS!!!

4 comments:

  1. You crack me the hell up. You are absolutely the sweetest girl ever. Be careful of making cupcakes as they are a favorite of piss ants. I love you, you always make me smile. xoxoxo mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this link for you. link after link after link...some things are cheesy, SOME might have good ideas! :)
    http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party_babys_first_birthday.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahhaa. Dude you should totally make them for the 4th cuz i willl be there!!! WOOT! haha. And i can help you! I love you tonnnnnssss!!! Xoxoxoxo
    Mad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for sharing your blog Belangers! 1 vote for cupcakes here! They're easy, that's all there is to it! Although anything you make will be wonderful unless it ends up here---> cakewrecks.blogspot.com (where cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong)...

    ReplyDelete