Monday, June 1, 2009

One, Two, Three...

And my final blog to catch everyone up at the moment... there are actually three things happening.


One... I have a new hair do. Man alive, did it take a long time to accomplish what I wanted. I have never had highlights, so I was very unfamiliar with the process. Stephanie was going to do my hair so I told her to do what she thought was the best. I wanted to dye my hair black with purple streaks. I learned I had to bleach my hair before the purple could go in, otherwise it would not work. So after 4 hours, bleach, black and purple in my hair... this is how it turned out...


Yep! instead of purple, it was blue, green and blond! A MESS! HAHA
SOOOO the next day, Stephanie came back and we re-did it. After another 4 long hours, and a few touch ups the following day, this is how it looks. I LOVE it! YAY! But, needless to say, I'll never do it again... Solid colors for me, thanks!


Two... Kerry's (she is my best friend) birthday is manana and on Saturday she celebrated with all her friends. We went to California Pizza Kitchen which was to die for, then 80s night. She had so many friends there and her boyfriend. It was a good time. Jennifer and I drove together and we all danced our little hearts out. Happy Birthday, Bestie! Love you!!


Third and final task that I need to discuss. I am officially going to try to lose weight. I really need to. This past week I started cutting back on soda. That has been a challenge. I went from having about 5+ sodas a day to max of 2. And the 2 I have are cans... while I was having the big gulp size at least once a day... NOT good! It has been kicking my butt because I don't get my caffeine in the AM but I've been doing good... and drinking water. Starting today, I am going to make a VERY good effort to work out. And fingers crossed, I will stop eating all the crap I eat. I LOVE sugar way too much and it isn't healthy. BUT on a positive note, I have fallen in LOVE with pineapple, so YAY! SO, my goal is to report on this forum monthly. I'm not going to tell you my starting weight, but I will try to keep you posted with how I'm doing and maybe how much I lose each month. Keep your fingers crossed for me! And off I go to work out.

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I know you can do it! The fruit really helps with the sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the face I am making in the picture. SO HOT. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love those hair mishaps? Glad you got it all figured out. I love that hair cut on you by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR HAIR IS FUN!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!! I am thinking of doing SOMETHING with my hair.. maybe lighter UNDER or something.....

    and GOOD FOR YOU that you wanna start to lose weight, we all know how hard that is... especially for me since Shaun wants fast food EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But what we do is spend A LOT of money at the grocery store so we dont eat out as much. We were SOOO bad the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete