Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Follow me

I noticed just tonight that I had a follower that I did not know. And I absolutely LOVE it! It's very interesting and exciting knowing people are actually looking at my blog that don't know me. WOOO!!!!

It got me looking at other blogs, and following those blogs. I found this adorable 10 year old girl that I can't wait to read more about... And this lady who has a new baby, 4 months just yesterday I believe. It is so much fun to be able to connect to people you don't know through this amazing little website.

Sooooo... if you are reading this, and don't know me... Follow me!! HAHA It's like I'm the crazy kid in the back asking people to be my friend. But seriously, it's very cool. So yeah, just add on to my "follower" list. I dare ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment